Create a separate space. Devoting a separate space for peaceful practice like yoga or meditation, no matter how big or small the area, is important. There is something restorative about leaving the demands of our busy lives “out there” and entering a space that is solely dedicated to healing, mindfulness and calm.
Some of our greatest thinkers and peacemakers knew this. Ghandi, Buddha, Henry David Thoreau, and Ralph Waldo Emerson each found their enlightenment away from the noise and distractions of the world and in a place of peace.
The nurturary™ is the outer place of peace that helps us connect to our inner spirit of peace.
- It is a space in your home or office that allows for quiet contemplation, reflection and relaxation.
- It is the quiet time you give yourself to honor the words of wisdom about your values and your direction
- It is your yoga room
- It is your meditation room
- It is your “get away from it all” room
- It is a spatial-spiritual-behavioral connection
If you would like to have a contemplative space in your home or office and you’re not sure how to do it, please feel free to contact me to talk about how to get started with your design. You can also sign up for a three month membership and get regular tips on creating your contemplative space, enhancing your practice and Peace and Prosperity Retreat specials.
Become a member (a $50 value) and get tips on transforming your space into your nurturary™. You will have access to products, services and resources to help you transform your home and your life.
What you’ll receive:
- a 20-minute phone consultation and assessment
- design ideas for creating your “nurturary”
- recommendations on design accessories
- 20% off your first Peace and Prosperity Retreat